Franchise Outlets Brand Just started giving franchisees at across India
ShoppingOwn.com-Be a part of Indian E-commerce Growth Story….
1. ShoppingOwn: A Private Limited Ecommerce B2B company with a motto of of “AFFORDABLE ECOMMERCE FOR ALL”.
2. A unique concept (under patent) of “Ecommerce On The Cloud” (EOTC) which enables the businesses of all sizes to have their own ecommerce website by just paying as low as Rs 999 per month.
3. Started in FY14 as an Ecommerce Marketplace (ShoppingOwn.com) for Retailers/Brands and today one of India’s Leading and Popular E-commerce B2B IT Solutions company.
4. Founding & Leadership Team consists of Ecommerce and IT industry experts with a vision to achieve and deliver the best end user and client experience.
5. Rated by Economic Times: Among Top 50 Digital Brands in the e-commerce category.
6. Many Leading Brands and 5,000 more have shown trust and continue to use ShoppingOwn.com platform to run their ecommerce stores.
Support System for ShoppingOwn Partner:-
1. Online Support
2. Technology Team
3. Delivery Team
4. Design Team
Franchise Programme Details :-
1. Master Franchisee and Franchisee will have exclusive rights for their geographical areas of location authorized for the duration of agreement i.e. If ShoppingOwn appoints a new Franchisee in the authorized area of Master Franchisee, that will be attached under MF only.
2.Same is the case for Franchisees who will get exclusive rights for the geographical area. If MF or ShoppingOwn needs to appoint a Channel Partner in the authorized geographical area of the Franchisee, the same will be appointed under Franchisee only.
3.Franchisee can make the sale of ShoppingOwn packages to Stores directly and can also appoint the Channel Partners under it in the authorized geographical area of location.
4.Channel Partners act like agents in the geographical area of operation authorized and do NOT have exclusive rights for the business generated in their region. They get paid for the business generated by them directly.
5. MF and ShoppingOwn can also appoint the Channel Partners directly and can sell the Packages too directly in the geographical area where a MF/Franchisee has not been appointed yet. After appointing MF/Franchisee, the business generated in exclusive area of MF/Franchisee needs to be linked to MF/Franchisee only.
Important 18 Steps Before Beginning A Franchise
Before beginning a franchise, there are numerous important concerns you ought to keep in your thoughts. Here's a list of key matters to realize and recognize:
1. Franchise Concept: Understand the franchise concept thoroughly. Research the goods or offerings provided, the goal marketplace, and the specific promoting points that make this franchise appealing.Read More