Retail
5780 : Views

Catwalk Worldwide Pvt Ltd

  • Category : Retail
  • Established : 2003
  • Franchise Started : 2003
  • Brand Outlets : 300 + SIS Model & 10 COCO + 40 FMSIS (Franchise Managed SIS)
  • Investment : Rs.3.5 L To 9 L
//

CATWALK - WHO ARE WE?

  • India’s Leading fashion brand with a pan India presence
  • Aspiration of the Young &Trendy
  • Fully backward integrated supply chain enabling seamless launch of high fashion products on monthly basis
  • Present in 125 cities through 350 Point of Sales
  • Projected revenue for current year is 120 Cr with a growth rate of 20% over last year
  • Mass Production enabling us to cater Quality products at disposable rates
  • 100% IT backed company
  • Automated processes at all levels with high-end data analytical tools

 WHY US?

  • Pioneers of Fashion Footwear in Modern Retailing 
  • Vast experience, already partners with all lifestyle stores i.e. Shopper Stop, Lifestyle, Central, Reliance Footprints, V Retails and Pantaloons selling a pair every 30 sec.
  • Risk Free Business Model at minimum investmentwith100% stock correction
  • Auto-pilot mode
    • Catwalk World (B2B Portal) for visibility
    • Single Point of Contact for all your needs with 24x7 Brand Support
    • Option to Customized Range: Choose your products and size from our catalogue
  • No Hidden costs:
  • Free Door to Door Delivery & Returns
  • ST / VAT / GST / Entry Tax absorbed by Catwalk
  • Consistent ROI

WHO CAN APPLY 

  • An Entrepreneur
  • Having Multi Brand store with combination of Footwear,Apparel Handbags, accessories, etc.
  • Looking for "Affordable & Disposable Fast Fashion" Brand
  • Want to grow your Business RISK FREE ON AUTO-PILOT MODE

Brand is Offering SIS  business Opportunity at across the India. Join the hands with Profitable Brand.

Team, Catwalk


More Related Brand


RIFS
Caterer Stock
MacV Eyewear
Style Junction

Franchise Investment Requirements:

Single Unit :

Rs.3.5 L To 9 L

Franchise Fee :

Rs. 25000

Equipments :

Not Applicable

Furniture And Fixtures:

On Actual (Rs. 50000 Approx)

Advertising / Marketing :

At Franchisee End subject to Brand approval

Expected Pay Back Period:

12 to 24 Months

The Expected Return 
On Investment To The Franchisee:

Assured 24% easy earn 4% more Total 28%

Any Other Investment Needed:

No

Looking Expansion In Areas:

MBO Stores, Pan India


//

Franchisee Training Details:

Field  Assistance Available  For  Franchisees:

Yes

Franchise  Traning programme:

Yes

Detailed  Operating Manuals  For Franchisees:

Yes 

Need of IT System:

not required 

Assistance  From Head Office To Franchisee:

Yes

Franchise Investment Requirements:

Required Property For This Franchise Opportunity:

High Street / Mall

Required  Floor Area:

50 sq. Ft for 4 Ft wall, 100 Sq. Ft for 8 Ft wall 150 Sq.Ft for 12Ft wall

Preferred  Location  For Unit  Franchise:

Easy Approachable / High Street/ Commercial Mall

Office  Staff Required:

Yes

Computer  / System :

Yes

Internet  Connection :

Yes it compulsory


Franchise Website Details:

Email

bhanu.franchiseapply@gmail.com

Website Url

www.franchiseapply.com

Franchisee Other Details:

Have  standard Franchise  Agreement:

Yes

Franchise  Term:

Life Time



The Franchise Apply Magazine

Franchise Magazine - Second Edition

Franchise Magazine - Third Edition

Franchise Magazine - Fourth Edition


FBO-India (Event Gallery)


Blog
View

//